Shout-Out from SALTY SOUTHEAST CRUISERS’ NET
In marinas from Mile Zero to the Keys, onSpot WiFi is installing what every internet seeking transient and resident wishes all marinas would install: fast, reliable Hotspot internet connections. If your marina doesn’t have an onSpot WiFi system, pass this information along. You will be glad you did!
onSpot Wifi is A SALTY SOUTHEAST CRUISERS’ NET SPONSOR!
onSpot WiFi has just added Bahia Mar Marina in Ft Lauderdale, Fl to it’s growing lists of marinas that offer onSpot WiFi‘s high speed internet marina Hotspots.
“We’re very proud of the wireless network that Bahia Mar Marina has allowed us to install. Making use of an all fiber optic backbone, the Bahia Mar Hotspot is delivering blistering throughput speed and all vessels from Mega Yachts to smaller trawlers and Sailboats are reporting amazing download speeds with always on connections.”
onSpot WiFi offers both 2.4 and 5G access for all their marinas and their users.
Contact onSpot Wifi at email@example.com or 954-990-0192
onSpot WiFi’s list of marinas are:
– Atlantic Yacht Basin – Chesapeake, VA
– Hinckley Yacht Services – Savannah, GA
– Palm Coast Marina – Palm Coast, FL
– Fort Pierce City Marina – Fort Pierce, FL
– Longboat Key Moorings – Longboat Key. FL
– Marina Jack – Sarasota, FL
– Legacy Harbour – Ft Myers. FL
– The Bluffs Marina – Jupiter, FL
– Soverel Harbour Marina – Palm Beach Gardens, FL
– Old Port Cove Marina – North Palm Beach, FL
– North Palm Beach Marina – North Palm Beach, FL
– New Port Cove Marine Center – Riviera Beach, FL
– Loggerhead Marina Aventura – Aventura, FL
– Miami Beach Marina – Miami Beach, FL
– Mangrove Marina – Tavernier, FL
– Marathon Marina – Marathon, FL
– Conch Harbor Marina – Key West, FL
– Staniel Cay – Exumas, Bahamas
– Compass Cay – Exumas, Bahamas
– Bahia Mar Marina – Ft Lauderdale, FL
– Admiral’s Cove – Jupiter, Fl
– Boat Tree Marina – Sanford, FL
– Sailfish Marina – Stuart, FL